OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IS YOURS
Enhance your team’s performance by giving them the skills to be productive.
Central to our training and mentoring philosophy is the believe that knowledge must be coupled with experience. We use our unique method called experience injection to ensure participants will emerge with the skills they need to be highly productive in their roles.
The courses deliver a tapestry of tools, modelling, methods and standards knowledge and experience.
Our training leverages standards, but what students will learn is how to use the standards along with the Sparx platform to deliver value in their company. We are going to give you the practical content and guidance you need to be more effective.
We are committed to providing value to you and will work tirelessly to ensure that you deliver positive outcomes to your stakeholders. The following are some of the ways you will benefit from this service:
- We have years of experience across a range of industries
- We have seen what works and more importantly what doesn’t
- We have a toolkit of patterns and model structures
- We are experts in our field and will pass knowledge onto your teams
- We won’t rest until you are completely satisfied
We understand that sometimes getting consultants from outside can be disruptive to teams so that’s why have devised ways to ensure we add immediate value. The following describes the general way we work:
- We start with a brief phone to ensure we have organisational alignment and understand the context
- Then we proceed to a face-to-face meeting or video call to understand the domain more fully
- We then provide a proposal and quotation and this may be iterated over a number of times
- Once accepted we commence work either on-site or remotely and meet key team members
- We report on progress regularly and do progress presentations to the team and sponsors
- Even when the engagement is complete we will support your teams
Ken is the repository librarian and spends 10% of his project time on ensuring the corporate knowledge contained in the Enterprise Architect models is not only up-to-date and correct but is well formed and useful for the project teams who have come to rely on it. The new enterprise architect had decided to change some of the classification of applications including the business criticality and he redefined the values for life cycle management to align with corporate metadata.
Ken suddenly had to find a way to update over 2,500 applications and their related services with the new properties. He engaged Sparx Services who provided a boxed solution in the form of an add-in that could be easily configured to perform a bulk update. A dry-run was done on a test repository and when the results were checked it was run on the production repository. Ken estimated it probably saved him a couple of days of work, much of which would have been manual.
The course catalogue is a list of our published courses and contains information about the categories and individual courses including audience, content , duration and delivery. We also offer a customisation service to tailor a content to your teams needs, ensuring your training objectives are exceeded and your team is ready for action.