REST ASSURED WE HAVE YOUR BACK COVERED
A guide, an expert opinion or best practice advice – what ever it takes to support you.
The support and guidance service provides a scaffolding and safety net for your modellers, engineers and technicians and is in addition to the product support and compliments existing in-house support functions.
We understand that modellers can experience canvas-fright or get stuck with a language question or realise they are at a junction point and don’t know the best way to tackle a problem – so we are here to help.
You can purchase a block of hours (for example eight hours) that can be redeemed over a fixed period (twelve months) in 30 minute intervals. Rest assured we have you covered with phone and email support.
We are committed to providing value to you and will work tirelessly to ensure that you deliver positive outcomes to your stakeholders. The following are some of the ways you will benefit from this service, Sparx Services experts can:
- Provide expert opinions backed by years of experience
- Present a range of options with pros and cons to guide you
- Guide you in new and innovative ways to use the platform and tools
- Know what works and more importantly what doesn’t
- Be there when you need to bounce ideas off someone and get expert feedback
- Pass on our field-based expertise and knowledge to your teams
- We won’t rest until you are completely satisfied
We understand that sometimes getting consultants from outside can be disruptive to teams so that’s why have devised ways to ensure we add immediate value. The following describes the general way we work:
- You purchase a block of hours that you can redeem over a 12 months period in 30 minute blocks
- We provide priority email and phone support and listen intently to your concerns and provide solutions
- Our results oriented service complements the tool based support provided as part of your tool licence
- We can view your models and analyse, audit and quickly recommend improvements and innovation
- We can expand your teams modelling horizons we ensure that set off and continue in the right direction
- We recommend applicable standards and reference models to underpin your teams’ modelling
- We help you be productive with the languages, standards and tools, saving time and money on rework
Theresa is responsible for a team of solution architects who are allocated to between 3 and 5 projects concurrently. Many of them have confided in her that they just don’t have time to complete the solution architectures to the right level of quality. When she investigates she discovers that the architects have to hand-craft documents and much of the information ends up being incorrect and in many cases not relevant to the devops teams. She knows that much of the required information is already in Enterprise Architect.
Theresa and her team engage Sparx Services who recognise the problem as a familiar one and provide two pieces of guidance. Firstly they suggest a way to extend the information in the repository so it is relevant to the devops teams and then provide the design for a template that allows the solution architecture to be expressed in Enterprise Architect and either generated as a document or viewed through WebEA in a secure browser session.
Sound good? Get in touch
We conducted a large tender process and wanted to generate the Request for Tender from Enterprise Architect, Sparx Services Support helped us from setting up templates to the final generation and evaluation – it was a god send!
We had to ramp up very quickly to support a number of Agile teams and we didn’t have the depth of knowledge in-house in how to get the best out of the tool – Stephen at Sparx Services was always available to make sure we were on track.
We would have been lost without this support, basically we were calling most weeks to sort out some questions and answer queries from our modelling staff from both business and technology functions.
We thought we had the experience in the team but when things became complex with modelling security controls and how they are applied we got support on a range of modelling and Archimate questions.