OUR EXPERTS CAN ENSURE YOU ARE ON THE BLOCKS
Correct and optimised installation and setup gets you off to a flying start.
Setting up a platform is typically a once off technical exercise so why not utilise our experts to efficiently and effectively install, setup and configure your environments so your teams are ready to go.
We can install the sparx platform in your cloud or on your premises and ensure all the components of the solution are configured properly and optimised so your staff get be immediately productive and focus on their business and technology modelling.
Setup includes transitioning to a cloud platform ensuring the Enterprise Architect client, WebEA and Prolaborate are all working well. We can also implement integrations to tools like Jira, ServiceNow and SharePoint and migrate legacy models from tools such MS Word, Excel, Visio and more.
We are committed to providing value to you and will work tirelessly to ensure that you deliver positive outcomes to your stakeholders. The following are some of the ways you will benefit from this service, Sparx Services experts can:
- Optimise environments ensuring productivity gains and architecture outcomes
- Configure a highly secure and available platform that protects corporate data
- Ensure models can be visualised on WebEA pages and Prolaborate dashboards
- Cloud environments owned, located, managed and supported wholly in Australia
- Deliver model structures based on patterns of industry best practice
- Integrate the platform with tools such as Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Provide instruction and guidance for you to setup your own environments
We understand that sometimes getting consultants from outside can be disruptive to teams so that’s why have devised ways to ensure we add immediate value. The following describes the general way we work:
- Setup environments and tools in our cloud, your cloud or on-premise
- Ensure that the platform complies with the highest security standards and protocols
- Provide a robust and highly available platform that delights stakeholders
- Integrate the Pro Cloud Server and Prolaborate with tools such Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Create Prolaborate dashboards that bring the models to life
- Provide models based on robust and flexible metamodels and industry patterns
- Configure the licence server and setup model security and permissions
Julian is a program director and has responsibility for team environments. He had one of the project teams using a pilot setup by Sparx Services and made a decision to implement the Sparx platform including Enterprise Architect, Prolaborate, WebEA and the Pro Cloud Server in their corporate AWS cloud. The team responsible for deployment had asked for assistance with the implementation and setup.
Julian engaged the Sparx Services experts to assist with the setup by purchasing a block of hours which they used over a couple of days to ensure the setup was done correctly and optimised. This included security features, the floating licence server and two integrations to Jira and SharePoint. The outcome was a best practice environment and a repository that was ready for the project teams and visualisations were created for the business and technology managers.
Sound good? Get in touch
The Sparx team did our setup remotely and gave a simple set of instructions and all our staff were up and running quickly including the CEO and Business Line Managers, who use tablets.
We installed the software ourselves but got advice from Stephen about setup options and security – most helpful!
We thought about migrating all our data ourselves but Sparx were able to do it efficiently and effectively and was well inside our estimated budget.
Sparx Services helped us design our Amazon environments including advice about the best way to use load-balancers, subnets and gateways to ensure the Pro Cloud Server was Secure and available,