YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR FOCUS
We can help you create value for your enterprise and project stakeholders.
Sparx Enterprise Architect is the world’s leading business, technology, systems and architecture modeling platform, with over 850,000 users worldwide and it is designed and built right here in Australia.
The platform is now cloud based and provides a powerful collaboration platform with browser-based access on smart phones and tablets. Numerous integrations with tools such as Jira, SharePoint, ServiceNow and more allow project teams and enterprise stakeholders at any level to contribute to the the visualization of the enterprise creating unprecedented value
Sparx Services Australia offers a full suite of consulting services from leadership workshops to low level implementation and technical services.
We are committed to providing value to you and will work tirelessly to ensure that you deliver positive outcomes to your stakeholders. The following are some of the ways you will benefit from this service:
- We have years of experience across a range of industries
- We have seen what works and more importantly what doesn’t
- We have a toolkit of patterns and model structures
- We are experts in our field and will pass knowledge onto your teams
- We won’t rest until you are completely satisfied
We understand that sometimes getting consultants from outside can be disruptive to teams so that’s why have devised ways to ensure we add immediate value. The following describes the general way we work:
- We start with a brief phone to ensure we have organisational alignment and understand the context
- Then we proceed to a face-to-face meeting or video call to understand the domain more fully
- We then provide a proposal and quotation and this may be iterated over a number of times
- Once accepted we commence work either on-site or remotely and meet key team members
- We report on progress regularly and do progress presentations to the team and sponsors
- Even when the engagement is complete we will support your teams
William is the chief architect in a large organisation and has been mandated to revive an architecture practice that has not been working for many years. William understands that the stakes are high and while he is knowledgeable about the discipline he wants to ensure that the architecture office and practice are set up properly and the architects have the right tools and processes to succeed.
He engages Sparx Services who perform a rapid and inexpensive audit and provide a plan to set up the architecture office and a refreshed repository based on best practice. A capability model is created, and linked to the application portfolio via services and for the first time the architecture is disseminated to senior management with web-based dashboards they can view on their smart phones and tablets. The plan continues to be executed while at the same time ensuring knowledge is transferred to William and his team.
Sound good? Get in touch
Sparx Services helped us integrate our geospatial architecture with the main enterprise models allowing us to integrate at strategic and data levels.
We were able to revitalise our architecture office and get some real value by getting the repository setup correctly including a robust and pragmatic metamodel. The Sparx team also imported data from a range of other systems.
Sparx moved us from a spreadsheet based application catalogue and interface list to a robust repository that allows us to graphically visualise and analyse things like cost and value with Prolaborate.
The consultants at Sparx helped us simplify a very complex set of business processes by introducing us to the Decision Modeling Notation and removing complex gateways from our processes – the process diagram churn has stopped.